[Imc-newsroom] locked out

Betsy Zajko betsy at zajko.org
Tue Oct 22 13:48:39 CDT 2002

hello all.

this is a heads up and follow up to messages already sent to russ, brian and
mike.

i locked myself out of the production room and locked IN my production
materials this morning, tuesday, oct 22.

there are 4 dats near the dat machine (1 of them in the machine) that i MUST
keep for they contain irreplaceable material.  the rest of my stuff is in a
plastic bag on the chair near mojo.  the dat labels say (something like)
folk shift, harvey pekar/enco files, nightaire backup, and (?no idea).

i am an IMC member who has been using the production room during early
morning
hours.  this morning after i managed to lock myself out of the production
room the
correct combo (that i always use) was not working and i cannot get back in
retrieve my materials.

i had to leave at 12:30pm to take care of other business.  if you receive
this e-mail and happen to see this stuff in the prod room, please put my 4
dats in the plastic bag and have someone call my chicago/cell number.  i'll
pick up my stuff as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Betsy

Betsy Zajko