[Imc-newsroom] imc radio news 9-9

Mark Enslin enslin at prairienet.org
Sun Sep 8 17:20:08 CDT 2002

if there was a radio news group meeting today, i wasn't able to make
because i attended the AWARE teach-in. i'll be hosting tomorrow's show,
featuring a live interview with jeff guntzel of voices in the wilderness.
there was a speaker (steven hartnett) at the teach-in who suggested a
couple of breaking news stories related to bill of rights issues, which i
intend to use (particularly since he was publicly complimentary about
the imc ;-). these are busy days for me, so if any of you are inspired to
write a short headline and email it to me, that will be appreciated.

--mark