[Imc-newsroom] Chile's Sept. 11th- How the CIA was involved

Pauline Bartolone paulinebartolone at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 11 11:32:49 CDT 2002

Mark, Sunny, and Urbana radio geeks,

The interview with Steven Volk, professor at Oberlin and resident of Chile
during hte Allende years and the coup in 1973, is uploaded to the
indymedia.org site. It's about 22 minutes long, and in a raw state. You can
run it as is if you just cut off the very beginning and end.

For some reason, it does not show up on the newswire bar on the side, so
you'll have to do a search for audio "Chile."
Let me know if you have any problems.

Hope it's of use.

Pauline