[Imc-newsroom] my apologies...

sarah elzbieta kanouse kanouse at students.uiuc.edu
Thu Sep 12 00:07:21 CDT 2002

Three weeks into the semester, and I have realized that I have again,
characteristically, gravely overcommitted myself.  Indicative of this
state is indicated by the lateness of the hour as I write this, the 2+
more hours of work I must do tonight, and the class I must teach at 9 am.
I realized today that I really can't produce radio for the IMC when I'm in
school and must back out of my offer to do the last show of the month.
In December, after the end of the semester, I can produce a show of two
for the spring.

Apologies again, and working hard to learn my limits before I volunteer to
do too much...

--Sarah