[Imc-newsroom] Headlines for today's show

Clint Popetz cpopetz at cpopetz.com
Mon Sep 16 13:08:56 CDT 2002

As far as I can tell, no news meeting happened on Sunday.  (If that's
not the case, please speak up.)  The white board for today's show has
GEO coverage by SK and 9/11 coverage.  I'm assuming neither is going
to happen today.  We have seven minutes from Pauline's Chile pieces,
and Mark has 5 minutes of one of the speakers at the AWARE teachin.
Mark will probably pull another 7 minutes from radio4all, unless
someone has something ready.  Mark and I are going to host (unless
someone else would like to) and I will coordinate headlines while Mark
puts together the features.

So, if anywone has a headline they'd like for today's show, please
mail it to me by 2:30 pm.

			Thanks,
			-Clint