[Imc-newsroom] making contact production P.S.

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Wed Sep 18 11:03:56 CDT 2002

just so everyone knows, here's one of the stories they are looking for:

Edition: #44-02  STATUS: ACCEPTING PITCHES
Uplink: October 30, 2002
Title: TBA [Racial Inequality in Schools]
Freelancer deadline: October 10, 2002
Final Script: October 11, 2002
Final Mix: October 14, 2002
Mail CDs to Stations: October 21, 2002
education: including in classroom facilities, quality of education, and
testing.  We also hear about campaigns underfoot to challenge these
disparities.

now, call me crazy -- but we could certainly come up with something that
might be relevant, don't you think?  is anyone interested?

--sascha