[Imc-newsroom] Monday's Newshour

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Tue Sep 24 12:41:28 CDT 2002

"Co-host" during pledge drive at WEFT is a simple job with a confusing
title.  What a pledge drive co-host does is just to pitch for funds on
air.  They do not control content of the show, nor do they substitute for
the host.  That was the confusion.

I didn't realize from your last e-mail that you would be in town to host.
So the call is yours.  If you want to host, great, Kim and I can worry
about the pledge drive part and you can run the show.  If you want me to
host with your preproduced work, I can do that too.

thanks for clarifying.

danielle