[Imc-newsroom] Dad, All I Want Is ...

DavidBarrs at CollMajorsProject.org DavidBarrs at CollMajorsProject.org
Mon Dec 22 05:08:04 CST 2003

Dad, all I want is a career plan.

The tragedy of life is what dies inside a man while he lives.
 - Albert Schweitzer

"Dad, all I really want is a career plan that makes sense to me." Wouldn't
it be nice if your dad could just give that to you? And it was a plan that
you were excited about? Well, he can. Visionspan has the in-depth tools to
help you develop a career plan that brings your passions, strengths and interests
to life.

Visionspan Careers provides robust online testing and assessment along with
step-by-step worksheets and telephone consultation to personally guide you
through the maze of career decisions.

Our tools can help you in ways most others cannot:

•  They dont assume that how you act is also exactly how you want to be treated
•  They distinguish between usual behavior and underlying motivations
•  They help identify your needs - what you require; the kind of support you
need to bring out your strengths
•  The interest inventory does not allow for bias in perception about self
or jobs and activities that you may not be familiar with
•  They are free from gender or cultural bias
•  For career choices, they compare you to actual people in the workforce in
particular fields

If youre struggling with how to choose a major, our tests can provide some
important clues even before The College Majors Project is complete. Click here.
or go to http://www.visionspancareers.com/college/college.asp

If youre worried about the right career to pursue, the best gift you could
ask for this season is a career assessment that puts you on a path to prosperity
and fulfillment. Click here. or go to http://www.visionspancareers.com/college/college.asp

Locked inside of your personality are important clues about how you can make
the highest and best use of your talents and passions. I love this quote:

Dont ask yourself what the world needs;
 ask yourself what makes you come alive.
 And then go and do that.
 Because what the world needs
 is people who have come alive.
 - Harold Whitman

Want to find out what makes you come alive? Helping you find that out makes
us come alive. CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS  or go to http://www.visionspancareers.com/college/college.asp

Have a great holiday season.

David Barrs
 Visionspan Careers

ABOUT THIS MAILING
If you do not wish to be included in further mailings, we respect your choice.

Please DO NOT respond to this email. If you wish to contact me, please click
here or email DavidBarrs at collmajorsproject.org