Coverage -- Re: [Imc-newsroom] cityview closed down?

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Mon Jan 6 11:48:07 CST 2003

Something worth investigating. Could be absolutely unfounded:

It is interesting that the very last issue was about new FCC rules and
big media consolidation and then Saga Communications, radio based
media conglomerate, shut them down. Maybe there's a story there, maybe
there isn't. Only an insider could tell you for sure.