[Imc-newsroom] Article from Urbana-Champaign IMC

Clint Popetz cpopetz at cpopetz.com
Tue Jan 7 12:41:07 CST 2003

On Tue, Jan 07, 2003 at 11:57:26AM -0600, tinyninjas at yahoo.com wrote:
> The following article has been sent to you by tinyninjas at yahoo.com.
>
> The sender writes:
> not sure my article is posting correctly -- can\'t find it on the home page... wanted to make sure it reached IMC media channels.  thanks, Clint.

Thanks!  Your article actually posted four times.  There are two
newswires on the right hand side of the imc home page, one for
local news and one for non-local.  Since you didn't click the "local
interest to the imc" box when submitting, they all went to the
non-local newswire, which is probably why you didn't notice them.  I
hid the extra copies of your article, fixed some strange character
problems regarding quotes, and moved it to the local newswire.
Just as I was ready to move it to the center-column features, another
of the editors saw it and beat me to it.

Anyway, it's now prominently featured front and center.  Do you have a
connection to the CityView?  Would you be interested in being
interviewed for radio coverage of this issue?

			-Clint