[Imc-newsroom] a scoop for the IMC newshour? (fwd)

Paul Kotheimer herringb at prairienet.org
Tue Jun 17 17:04:21 CDT 2003

hi all

if nobody else is doing audio on the arrest of Lori Serb, i can try and
get a mic into the courtroom.

has anybody brought audio gear into a Champaign County courtroom before?
does the constable stop you?  are there rules about this??

please let me know if you have information on such topics....

thanks,

paulkotheimer:)