[Imc-newsroom] weapons at ui?

Sarah Kanouse kanouse at students.uiuc.edu
Wed Apr 21 06:37:29 CDT 2004

hi all,

I'm writing on behalf of the political performance group that has been
meeting at the imc this past semester.  we're getting ready to do one
of our final performances, which will be to conduct mock weapons
inspections on the engineering campus.  the performance is scheduled
for tuesday, april 27th at noon.  we'd love to have coverage of the
event and audio for documentation purposes.  please let me know if
anyone would be interested in getting audio of the event for the
following week's news hour.

thanks,

sarah