[Imc-newsroom] Labor Day Parade in Urbana Sept 6

ColonelDan ColonelDan at worldnet.att.net
Wed Aug 11 17:25:45 CDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: Judy Stoll
To: ColonelDan
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2004 9:01 AM
Subject: Labor Day Parade

Participate in our Labor Day parade/celebration Monday, Sept. 6th. The
parade starts at 10 a.m. at Lincoln Square and goes  down Washington St. to
Prairie park. At the park we will have free food, beverages, inflatable
games for the kids and a softball championship game. I have attached an
entry form for parade entries. For more information, call me at
352-5151.Thanks!  Judy Stoll, AFL-CIO Community Services Liaison
Judy Stoll <jstoll at uwayhelps.org>
application below.. cut and paste
********
2004 AFL-CIO LABOR DAY PARADE

APPLICATION FORM

PARADE THEME: "Labor For America"

ORGANIZATION ______________________________________________

CONTACT PERSON:          NAME____________________________________

ADDRESS_________________________________

PHONE___________________________________

ENTRY TYPE AND SIZE

FLOAT (Length)_____    CAR_____     PICKUP______ BAND_____

OTHER_____

TOTAL NUMBER OF VEHICLES_______________

PLEASE RETURN THIS APPLICATION TO:

          2004 Labor Day Parade

AFL-CIO of Champaign County

          404 W. Church St.

          Champaign, IL  61820

ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE RETURNED BEFORE AUGUST 16, 2004