[Imc-newsroom] We said this before Mr.President !!!!!

rahaaii at cluj.astral.ro rahaaii at cluj.astral.ro
Sun Feb 8 03:32:39 CST 2004

Now that by the recent speech of The President Of The US it is clear that Operation " Iraqi freedom " has had major planning problems we drag your attention to our analysis made and published in may 3003 on strategic factors dealing with this operation.at : http://www.nowzaii.com/en/statements/iraq-lesson.htm

May re_attention to this analysis and reassessment of strategic plans for such operations help winds of radical and constructive changes blow all over the Middle East.

IRM Founding Board.
http://www.nowzaii.com/en/statements/iraq-lesson.htm