[Imc-newsroom] Someone is researching your background.

NOTIFICATION SUPPORT notification_support at wordofmouthreports.com
Wed Feb 11 21:31:15 CST 2004

A user at our website has just begun to look into your background via our anonymous online community.

If another user starts researching you in the future we will again inform you via email.

If you do not care to be advised of research being performed about you at our website in the future, adding your email address to our Do Not Email List will strictly prevent this.  Add via:
http://s.wominfo.info/pass.php?a=donotemail&b=imc-newsroom@ucimc.org&c=true

You may learn about the research being done via:
http://s.wominfo.info/pass.php?a=search&b=5&c=imc-newsroom@ucimc.org

Regards,

Notification Department