[Imc-newsroom] anniversary poster

Jacqueline Waters jq at wildhunt.org
Fri Jan 16 16:31:46 CST 2004

Below are the contents of the poster for your working group, at the moment.  All changes need to be to me by Sunday, early a.m.  Please add text where I have indicated it would help, if you are at all inclined.  Feel free to respond even if someone else all ready has, all comments are welcome.  I would love any input/editing. . . thanks for dealing with this so last minute!
Jacqueline

The U-C IMC
Radio Group
The Urbana-Champaign Independent Media Center Radio Group is the volunteer collective behind the UCIMC radio news show on WEFT 90.1.  (Other info on what you do, vision, etc.)

To get involved:
Come to our meetings!  The radio group meets (insert meeting info here)

What you can do in the Radio Group:
Suggest news program ideas about local events or world events with a local bent.
Interview others for the radio program.
Learn to edit shows for radio.
(Add anything else people can do/learn/help with in your group here.)