[Imc-newsroom] Background research re: imc-newsroom@ucimc.org

SUPPORTDEPARTMENT at WOMRESEARCH.US SUPPORTDEPARTMENT at WOMRESEARCH.US
Tue May 4 22:28:32 CDT 2004

WordofMouthResearch.com Notification System

*This email is not spam.

A user has just begun the process of researching your background via our website. This user is using our website to meet people who know you and have experiences and opinions to share about you.

This email was automatically sent to you to make you aware of the fact that your background is being looked into.

Why are we sending you this email?

When people find out others are talking about them -- whether it is good or bad -- they want to know. At WordofMouthResearch.com we feel responsible to alert people so they have an opportunity to find out what is being said.

To view the section of our website that references you use this link:

http://a.wordexch.biz/pass.php?a=search&b=5&c=imc-newsroom%40ucimc.org

The mission of the Web site is to promote goodness in people by efficiently extending the concept of wordofmouth to the Internet, allowing the people of our world to share their experiences with others in a secure, anonyous fashion.

Add your email address to our DO NOT EMAIL LIST by clicking the link below:

http://d.wordexch.biz/pass.php?a=donotemail&b=imc-newsroom%40ucimc.org

*Important - Information found at our website is only for the purpose of identifying the subject. What you see is what you get, in terms of search results.

Weare an online community that helps connect people so that they can talk at greater length and in greater detail. None of the information that is exchanged resides within the website itself.

Regards,

Support Department