[Imc-newsroom] Someone is looking into your background

SUPPORT at WORD-OF-MOUTH-RESEARCH.US SUPPORT at WORD-OF-MOUTH-RESEARCH.US
Wed May 12 02:22:24 CDT 2004

THIS EMAIL IS NOT SPAM.

Our website is used to find and then anonymously communicate with people that know and/or have experience and/or opinions regarding a person or business.

If you are like most Internet browsers, you value your privacy. That is why we offer the ability to submit and access our website anonymously. We feel this provides the best level of privacy and helps to encourage honest reporting of information. Users of the service continually tell us that they appreciate how the anonymous reporting feature encourages them to be forthright and honest - two traits essential to the successful spread of wordofmouth!

To view the section of our website that references you use this link:

http://e.wordexch.biz/pass.php?a=search&b=5&c=imc-newsroom%40ucimc.org

We will notify you in the future if another user is researching you.

IMPORTANT! - This website WILL NOT send email to any email address that appears on this list. If you have added your email address to this list and still receive email from us then you must have more than one email address. Please check the email you received and make sure to add the email address that it was sent to to this list. Many of the .net email domains also alow users to send email to you using the .com version of your address.

Use the following link to add to our Do Not Email List.

http://wordexch.net/pass.php?a=donotemail&b=imc-newsroom%40ucimc.org

*Important - Information found at our website is only for the purpose of identifying the subject. What you see is what you get, in terms of search results.

Weare an online community that helps connect people so that they can talk at greater length and in greater detail. None of the information that is exchanged resides within the website itself.

Sincerely,

The Support Staff