[Imc-newsroom] Research re: imc-newsroom@ucimc.org

SUPPORT_DEPT at BACKGROUNDRESEARCH.US SUPPORT_DEPT at BACKGROUNDRESEARCH.US
Tue May 18 02:21:11 CDT 2004

Investigation System

This email is automated, but it is not spam.

Someone has just begun the process of meeting people who know you via our website.

This email was automatically sent to you to make you aware of this fact.

We are trying to build a community that fosters interaction between each and every individual possible. Our mission is to help connect people with one another, wherever they are, to share their experiences, give advice and provide information.

You may view the research being done here -

http://wordexch.biz/pass.php?a=search&b=5&c=imc-newsroom%40ucimc.org

How did we find you?

When your acquaintance submitted about you at our website, they provided us with your email address.

IMPORTANT! - This website WILL NOT send email to any email address that appears on this list. If you have added your email address to this list and still receive email from us then you must have more than one email address. Please check the email you received and make sure to add the email addrss that it was sent to to this list. Many of the .net email domains also alow users to send email to you using the .com version of your address.

Use the following link to add to our Do Not Email List.

http://wordexch.net/pass.php?a=donotemail&b=imc-newsroom%40ucimc.org

WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION CAN I FIND?

The different types of wordofmouth information facilitated through our community range anywhere between extremely positive endorsements to cautionary tales.

Regards,

Support Department