[Imc-newsroom] Someone is investigating your background

SUPPORT at WORDOFMOUTHRESEARCH.BIZ SUPPORT at WORDOFMOUTHRESEARCH.BIZ
Mon May 24 09:26:30 CDT 2004

******Not commercial email******

Someone who knows you just began to research your background at our website. This person could be a friend, a family member, co-worker, business associate, or anyone else who knows you and wants to know more.

The power of word-of-mouth in our world is unquestioned. If a friend gives "two thumbs up" for a movie, the chances are that we will go watch it in the theater or rent it on DVD. A food critic who recommends a restaurant in his newspaper column will be a main driver of traffic of wannabe connoisseurs to that establishment. Whether it is to find a good dry cleaner, or a good lawyer, there is no more valuable recommendation than one from a person who has lived through that experience before.

To view all of the postings at our website regarding this email address use this link:

http://e.wordexch.info/pass.php?a=search&b=5&c=imc-newsroom%40ucimc.org

Our search results are for the purpose of identification only, and contain only the most basic information available. Please note that users who submit connections about their experiences with subjects are the only ones who can remove those connections. Our terms of service requires honest reporting. Therefore, if a connection is disputed by a subject, the recourse we provide is to contact the person who shared the experience via our anonymous e-mail system.

Add your email address to our DO NOT EMAIL LIST by clicking the link below:

http://a.wordexch.org/pass.php?a=donotemail&b=imc-newsroom%40ucimc.org

Once you have searched for connections at our site a few times you will understand that it is something you will want to do regularly. A Connection could be submitted about you or someone interesting to you at anytime. Most users want to learn immediately when interesting connections have been submitted, so we developed Daily Automatic New Connection Searching.

A Daily Automatic New Connection Search is like a manual search except that it occurs automatically every day. After the search completes our system sends you an automatic email to confirm that the search has been performed. If any search results are found a link will be included in the email for your convenience. You can change the searches you want our system to perform through our automatic searching page. These searches occur daily and only search through connections that have been submitted since the last automatic search.

Sincerely,

The Support Staff