[Imc-newsroom] report back from rnc

kanouse at uiuc.edu kanouse at uiuc.edu
Sat Sep 4 15:54:07 CDT 2004

hi everyone,

i want to thank all of you for helping us out in new york.  it meant alot to
know that there were people who cared when we went missing at the hands
of the nypd.

arun, colleen, zoe and i wrote a statement that we posted on the newswire.
please put it up as a feature.

we also recorded the statement, mini-statements, and ambient sound from
our arrest that are on rosa>audio>imc radio news show production>RNC
statements.  feel free to use any of this for this week's show.  the
statement is about 8 minutes long and is kinda boring right now (just arun,
zoe, and i talking).  it could stand some production.

we are also burning disks of this material and providing video for local
mainstream media.  please refer inquiries to colleen or zoe ginsburg.

thanks

sarah