[Imc-newsroom] RE: [UCIMC-print] Colombia work

Brian Dolinar bdolinar at uiuc.edu
Sun Dec 4 11:15:49 CST 2005

Hola Nico.
I am a member of the collective that puts out the Public i, the newspaper
published by the UCIMC.
I'm going to be in DC on Dec. 27 and in Bogota on the 30th.
Incidentally, my good friends in Bogota have a digital camera and shoot
documentary video.
We certainly have to network.
Drop me a line and lets talk.

In solidarity, BD