[Imc-newsroom] Shipping Notification, Tracking Number : CILJ522046761289HXB

Jefferson Z. Martiniere, III MickeyandSnake9mxz at safe-mail.net
Wed Jan 12 06:20:39 CST 2005

If all pulled in one direction, the world would keel over.	-Yiddish proverb
In any free society, the conflict between social conformity and individual liberty is permanent, unresolvable, and necessary.	-Kathleen Norris
Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open.	-Sir James Dewar, Scientist (1877-1925)

That librarian isn't enjoying jumping at the company.
We think in generalities, but we live in details.	-Alfred North Whitehead (1861-1947)

Don't you regret eating about once a week? Then I started 'teaching'. You know, I'm a good teacher. (Well, maybe just an average teacher, but you get the jist). I know what good teachers do. Or I thought I did. I sat with the children at the computer. When they pressed the IntelliKeys' keyboard or the Touch Window' and the computer said the word, I repeated the word and then expanded on the word. After they had pressed the same word several times, I said, "That's right, that's a cat, can you find the dog?? Suddenly, I would see the child's back get stiff, and before you knew it, he got up and left the computer. I didn't understand. Just a few seconds ago, he loved it. What happened?
EDWARDS: But what have we seen? Relentless negative attacks against John. So in the weeks ahead, we know what's coming, don't we? Paul's grandson disliked studying for six weeks.

If a million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing.	-Anatole France [Jacques Anatole Thibault] (1844-1924)
Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new.	-Henry David Thoreau (1817-1862)
If you can't describe what you are doing as a process, you don't know what you're doing.	W. Edwards Deming
If you can't describe what you are doing as a process, you don't know what you're doing.	W. Edwards Deming