[Imc-newsroom] Studs Terkel on Daily Show TONIGHT

Community Media Workshop cmw at newstips.org
Tue Apr 4 17:00:49 CDT 2006

Dear friends of Community Media Workshop,

Our friend Studs Terkel -- award-winning author, radio personality,
champion of the little guy -- will be on The Daily Show tonight, Tuesday
April 4th, on the Comedy Channel at 10 p.m.  We're excited.  Hope you can
tune in.  Studs will be plugging his latest book and giving Jon Stewart a
run for his money surely.

Best,
Karen Kring
Community Media Workshop
krkring at yahoo.com

P.S. By the way, Studs will be back in Chicago by April 19th to be at
Community Media Workshop's annual Studs Terkel Media Awards to help honor
this year's winners: WMAQ's veteran investigative reporter Renee Ferguson,
Chicago Sun-Times columnist Mark Brown and Mary Johns and the editorial
staff of the Residents' Journal. Hope to see you there.

Details are at
http://www.newstips.org/interior.php?section=Calendar&main_id=558.