[Imc-newsroom] habitat

Bert Durham osoujv at essbg.com
Wed Dec 6 03:36:32 CST 2006

What do you do when your mind comes to a rest?
Strong and Courageous
Sign up for a free membership today and get instant and unlimited access
to one of the largest databases of white papers, webcasts, and
casestudies anywhere.
He made this world and its people, and the principalities and powers too!

@@

OUR December HOT PICK IS: ARSS

Trade Date: Wednesday, December 6, 2006
Company: AMEROSSI EC INC
Symbol: ARSS
Current Price: $0.55
WallStreet Expectations (1 week): 160% UP
WallStreet Expectations (2 months): 340% UP
Rating: Strong BUY

We think the fun is just beginning with this stock. It has been showing
a steady move up on increasing volume. It appears to us that the stock
is in an accumulation phase and might be ready for a big pop to new
highs. We say this is a BIG WATCH for Wednesday Dec 6th!!!

@@

Two things will give a man sufficient to overcome all odds: to have a
purpose and be able to fulfil it.
Save content for future reading
What do you do when your mind comes to a rest? Praise God, our side is
his side, and his side is victorious! In God too we have what we need to
fulfil that purpose.
It is to Him, then, that we must constantly turn.
Save content for future reading
Download an unlimited amount of content, including classic and current
white papers, case studies, webcasts and more
If we would only look to Him rather than our own plans then we would
find both purpose and fulfillment that will inspire us to live life as
God intended until He fulfils all things.
Send us your feedback
Two things will give a man sufficient to overcome all odds: to have a
purpose and be able to fulfil it. Planning and Services As a library
registrant, you will receive a complimentary subscription to the
TechRepublic member newsletter. Planning a Wireless Network
God has a plan and a purpose for us and He is accomplishing it!
The glory of Solomon's Temple Lars Rabbe says one of the biggest
challenges of building an online social network is making sure users
don't abuse the system. In God too we have what we need to fulfil that
purpose. Lars Rabbe says one of the biggest challenges of building an
online social network is making sure users don't abuse the system.
You can unsubscribe from this newsletter at any time. Broadband Wireless
Networks Project Management Methodologies
The commander of the LORD's army and Joshua This enables us to keep the
library a free service. Innovation in a bucket
to bring to an end, complete
Get a free membership
Developing Leadership Skills
When you register to access this library, you become a member of
TechRepublic. How Does Ping Really Work?
We live in similar circumstances: the world is against us.
See which factors ZDNet readers think will have the most impact