[Imc-newsroom] I need your cooperation

MICHAEL GAB m.gab at btinternet.com
Thu Jun 8 00:49:48 CDT 2006

I have a new email address!You can now email me at: m.gab at btinternet.com

Good day,

My name is Michael Gabaake, I am an Engineer and a Staff of the Ministry

of Minerals, Energy and Water Affairs of Botswana presently in London

for a short service course, as I represent a group that is interested in

engaging your service as Manager for investment purpose, of a large

volume of fund. If this proposal is acceptable to you, please get back

to me, so that I can work out a remuneration for your participation in

the transaction, and also let you know how I came to select you for this

purpose.

I await your anticipated cooperation

Dr. Michael Gabaake

- MICHAEL GAB