[Imc-newsroom] CIW's McDonald's Truth Tour

baku lost baku at riseup.net
Fri Mar 24 14:32:51 CST 2006

Hi IMCistas-

I contacted you a few weeks ago about the upcoming McDonald’s Truth Tour
organized by the Coalition of Immokalee Workers. We will be in UC Tues.
March 28^th .

We would love to collaborate with ya’ll’s IMC. This is what we are
asking for:
At minimum, we would like for each IMC to feature the events taking
place in their town. We can also use help covering those events. And
hopefully, I’d love for each IMC to incorporate the issues of farmworker
justice and solidarity in their existing media projects. If you’ve got a
local radio show or a print project, it would be amazing to see these
issues addressed there. Lastly, since we are on the road and in
unfamiliar places if you have a media making space that we could utilize
to produce coverage that would be amazing.

I hope ya’ll be willing to find time to participate in this project.
Please contact me if you can help or have any questions. Thanks!

-baku lost
ATX IMC
baku at riseup.net <mailto:baku at riseup.net>
512.736.6852