[Imc-newsroom] This is alot like music chairs...

Christian Ministry Updates pr at christianmusicupdates.com
Sat Apr 7 21:55:08 CDT 2007

As a kid I used to love the game of musical chairs. You remember the drill, there’s always one chair short of the number of players playing the game. And when the music stops the person without a chair is left out. Out of the game.  Out of the fellowship. And out of the fun. I don’t want this to happen to you.

You see, there are . . . .

just a few seats remaining for the Faith Based Marketing Summit next week--April 10-11.

Your peers will be there. And so will

•	Jeff Yordy, Vice President of Fox Faith
•	Van Crouch, the dynamic speaker whom Paul Harvey calls a “splendid speaker.”
•	Greg Stielstra, author of "Pyromarketing:  The Four-Step Strategy to Ignite Customer Evangelists and Keep them for Life"
•	Curt Swindoll. (Yes, that Swindoll.) Curt is the CEO of Cool Strategies.
•	Stephani Stokes, the current director of marketing for Victory Church in Oklahoma City and former marketing director for Fellowshipchurch.com.
•	Stratmark’s Dr. John E. Walvoord, son of the 34-year president of Dallas Theological Seminary, Dr. John F. Walvoord
•	Chris Wilson, CEO, Wilson Research Strategies
•	Richard Reising, author of the book “Church Marketing 101”
•	Veda Brown- President of Black Gospel Promo

and check out http:www.faithbasedmarketing.com for a complete list of speakers.

There’s just no better way to get inside the collective mind of the faith based audience! Learn what motivates them to give
 and gives them motivation to buy.

Our incredible panel of speakers and the interactive format make these the most productive, enlightening days you’ll spend all year.

We want you to learn, but here’s a plug for the lighter side of the Summit:

•	Schmooze and catch up with old friends at the Power Networking Reception
•	Get a front row seat for the intimate concert by The Afters, the hottest band on Christian and mainstream charts
•	Shop and swap stories during the Attendee Showcase
•	Meet up with your peers at Maestro's Mediterranean Restaurant in the Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel

The faith based audience is 157-million strong. I can’t think of one reason you shouldn’t be at a concentrated, first-of-its-kind event dedicated to reaching that market—whether it’s on a national level or in your own congregation!

Be seeing you at the Summit.

We hope you enjoyed receiving this email, but if you no longer wish to
receive our emails please click here: http://christianmusicupdates.com/dbm83/un.php?10000&340386

Sent with permission by:
Christian Music Updates
317 Main St. #205