[Imc-newsroom] IMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT.

PROF. SHAMSUDEEN USMAN prof_shamsudeenusman1 at yahoo.de
Wed May 2 08:25:12 CDT 2007

FROM THE DESK OF PROF. SHAMSUDEEN USMAN,
DEPUTY GOVERNOR/FOREIGN OPERATIONS ,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA(CBN).
GARIKI ABUJA.
TELL : +234-803-9351819.

IMMEDIATE Release of your contract payment of US$45.7million with
contract number #:MAV/FGN/MIN/2003.

ATTENTION :  HONOURABLE CONTRACTOR

Sir,

>From the records of outstanding contractors due for payment with the
Federal government of Nigeria, your name was discovered as next on the
list the outstanding contractors who have not received their payment.

I wish to inform you that your payment is being processed and will be
released to you as soon as you respond to this letter.Also note that
from the record in my file your outstanding contract payment is US$45.7
million dollars(Forty five million seven hundred thousand united states
dollars) only.

Please re-confirm to me if this is inline with what you have in your
record and also re-confirm to me the following :

1) Your full name and address

2) Phone, fax and mobile #.

3) Company's name, position and address.

4) Profession, age and marital status.

5) Your banking cordinates.

As soon as this information is received, your payment will be made to
you by Telegraphic Wire Transfer (TT) or Certified Bank Draft from
central bank of Nigeria call me on my direct number as soon as you
receive this letter for more details.

Thanks,