[Imc-newsroom] FOR YOUR URGENT ATTENTION AND COOPERATION.

EDOZIE MARVELOUS ablechambers at sifymail.com
Thu Nov 15 12:29:11 CST 2007

Dear Friend,

I am Barrister Marvelous G.Edoezie,an attorney at law. I am the personal attorney to Engr. K. Kendal, an Expatriate, who used to work  with an Oil Company in Nigeria.On the 28 of Feb. 2000, my client died in a car accident.

All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then  I have made several enquiries to his Embassy here to locate any of his  extended relatives, this has  proved unsuccessful.After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to contact an Expatriate that will  collaborate with me in order to secure the release of this fund,since he is  an Expatriate worker with the  Oil Company.

I have contacted you to assist in recovering the fund valued at USD$7 Mn left behind by my client before it gets confiscated or declared  unserviceable by the Security Finance Firm where this huge amount was deposited.

Since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for several  years now, I seek your consent in order to present you as the next of kin  to the deceased  , so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you.Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer. I have all necessary information and legal _document_s needed to back you up for claim.

All that I required from you, is your honest co-operation to enable us see this transaction through.I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the  law,Please get in touch with me Immediately.

Sincerely.

Edozie Marvelous G (Esq)
Please reply to this E-mail address;
ablechambers at sifymail.com