[Imc-newsroom] Cian de Buitléir invites you to join him on ammado, the global nonprofit community

ammado no-reply at myammado.com
Mon Dec 1 13:03:54 CST 2008

We'd like to invite your non-profit to join the ammado platform and begin receiving donations from our members and corporate social responsibility partners towards your cause. To join simply follow the unique link at the base of this email.

There is no cost to a non-profit to join ammado and in fact through donations from our members it will bring in money for you through The Giving Circle, ammado's donations program.

We’ve combined social networking, philanthropy and entertainment with the power of the Internet to accelerate awareness, communication and fund raising in a new way. The ammado community will generate inspirational stories and create real heroes; we aim to empower ordinary people to do extraordinary things. The community is brought together in a fun interactive environment and the result will be fund raising on an unprecedented scale, at absolutely no cost to charities and other not-for-profits. The ammado experience is open to everyone, independent of age, gender, race, location or socio-economic status.

The non-profit organizations that are involved vary from local humane shelters to global charities such as Amnesty International, UNICEF, UNHCR, American Red Cross, Médecins Sans Frontières, Greenpeace Switzerland and more.

At this time ammado is working with a number of major corporations to bring their corporate giving program to ammado enabling both themselves and their vast global employee pools to donate to any non-profit registered to use ammado's giving circle. For obvious security and fraud prevention reasons, the ability to receive donations is not automatic with your free profile, we research and vet each and every charity requesting access to the giving circle.

ammado is an Irish web company founded in 2005 by serial entrepreneur and Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year winner Peter Conlon and Dr. Anna Kupka. I am based in Philadelphia (moved from San Francisco) where I’m charged with business development in North America; ammado is headquartered in Dublin Ireland with development centers in Prague, Dusseldorf, Singapore, London, Paris and Amsterdam.

What they’ve said:
http://www.unhcr.org/news/NEWS/48a2fa392.html   UNHCR: "Irish-based web links hands and hearts"

"Ammado will be the engine that drives campaigning for justice and dignity globally.  It will provide instantaneous access to new information about rights and wrongs in our world.  But much more than that, Ammado will be a space where communities can organize, will provide the tools and techniques needed to campaign, and the audiences and activists that can make change happen. Ammado will change how people think about the web.  It will become the fulcrum that all organizations, groups, and individuals use for leverage to achieve their vision for the world." - Colm Ó Cuanacháin, former chairperson of Amnesty International's International Executive Committee.

With very best wishes,

Cian de Buitléir
Vice President, North America
Direct Email: cdebuitleir at ammado.com

Please click the following link to join ammado:

http://www.ammado.com/InvC.lnk?Xa55g*RZrZpm3a55g*RZrZg

(Alternatively, you can copy and paste this link into the address bar of your browser.)

If you do not wish to receive any further invitations from ammado, please click http://www.ammado.com/nospam.lnk?add=Xa55g*RZrZpm3a55g*RZrZg

ammado ... creating heroes

Ammado Internet Services Limited - Unit 3, Trinity Technology and Enterprise Campus, Grand Canal Quay, Dublin 2, Ireland