[Imc-newsroom] World Congress of Martial Arts - World Championships!

dan at danthetravelman.com dan at danthetravelman.com
Wed Jun 15 19:04:55 CDT 2011

Cancun, Mexico • January 6-8, 2012

 The Oasis Cancun and The Grand Oasis Cancun

 In both March and April of 2011, Dr. Mayle and I traveled to Cancun
and participated in a site inspection of 15 possible hotels. After a
lot of walking, asking questions, picture taking and aggressively
interviewing hotel staff members, we made our decision. The Oasis
Cancun and The Grand Oasis Cancun is a beautiful all-inclusive
property. The staff was overly hospitable and very excited to be
considered to host the 2012 World Championships. The entire hotel has
over 1700 rooms which means we will be able to come back for the next
couple of years (until we grow out of this hotel). We have a mininum
number of rooms we must book and a deposit schedule we must maintain.
Please book early!

 We had a great time last year and are looking forward to working with
another great group this year!

Book today by visiting the WCMA section on DanTheTravelMan.com
<http://www.danthetravelman.com/lists/lt.php?id=NxkABlcMXQNIBgADTQVXVAEA>
 or

call 800-818-3739 Toll-Free for more information or to book today!

 More Information

 Dan Schmier

 All-Star Cruises & Travel, Inc.

 5386 Kelly Road

 Flint, MI 48504

 Toll-Free: 800-818-3739

 Fax: (810) 230-7992

 Dan at DanTheTravelMan.com <mailto:Dan at DanTheTravelMan.com>

 For more information, please visit our website:

 www.danthetravelman.com/wcma
<http://www.danthetravelman.com/lists/lt.php?id=NxkABlcMXQNIBgADTQVXVAEA>

 Don't forget to register for the free cruise for two drawing!
<http://www.danthetravelman.com/lists/lt.php?id=NxkABlcMXQBIBgADTQVXVAEA>

--
If you do not want to receive any more newsletters,
http://www.danthetravelman.com/lists/lt.php?id=NxkABlcMXQFIBgADTQVXVAEA