[Imc-newsroom] Oldies But Goodies Doo-Wop Cruise 2012

dan at danthetravelman.com dan at danthetravelman.com
Mon Jun 27 04:18:17 CDT 2011

 Featuring:

 Five Keys
<http://www.danthetravelman.com/lists/lt.php?id=NxkDAFUDXQ8HTAEEA05TUA8BCw%3D%3D>

 Orioles
<http://www.danthetravelman.com/lists/lt.php?id=NxkDAFUDXQ8ATAEEA05TUA8BCw%3D%3D>

 Charms
<http://www.danthetravelman.com/lists/lt.php?id=NxkDAFUDXQ8BTAEEA05TUA8BCw%3D%3D>

 Swallows
<http://www.danthetravelman.com/lists/lt.php?id=NxkDAFUDXQ8CTAEEA05TUA8BCw%3D%3D>

 Solitaires
<http://www.danthetravelman.com/lists/lt.php?id=NxkDAFUDXQ8DTAEEA05TUA8BCw%3D%3D>

 Johnnie and Joe
<http://www.danthetravelman.com/lists/lt.php?id=NxkDAFUDXQ8MTAEEA05TUA8BCw%3D%3D>

 Join us on Norwegian Cruise Line’s new luxury ship, the Norwegian
Gem, as we bring back the greatest Doo Wop recording legends of the
1950s & 60s. You’ll see the Five Keys, the Orioles, the Charms, the
Swallows, the Solitaires and Johnnie & Joe and more on the Oldies But
Goodies Cruise, sailing to the Bahamas from New York City - May 12-19,
2012.

 Please feel free to refer your friends and family to my website at
www.DanTheTravelMan.com for more information and while you’re there
you can now book on line. I will also be happy to mail or email this
information to anyone who would consider such an exciting
cruise/concert experience. Please call my office and request the
packet for the... “Oldies But Goodies Cruise 2012”.

 All reservations are made through All-Star Cruises & Travel, Inc. and
are fully backed by...

 The Airline Reporting Corporation (ARC),

 Cruise Line International Association (CLIA),

 International Association of Travel Agents Network (IATAN),

 American Society of Travel Agents. (ASTA).

 We take our commitment to excellence very seriously. If you have any
questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

 Itinerary

 Saturday ~ Depart New York, New York - 4:00PM

 Sunday ~ Fun Day At Sea

 Monday ~ Port Canaveral ~ 12:00PM - 10:00 PM

 Tuesday ~ Great Stirrup Cay ~ 11:00AM - 6:00PM

 Wednesday ~ Nassau ~ 8:00AM - 6:00PM

 Thursday ~ Fun Day At Sea

 Friday ~ Fun Day At Sea

 Saturday ~ Arrival New York, New York - 9:00AM

 More Information

 Dan Schmier

 All-Star Cruises & Travel, Inc.

 5386 Kelly Road

 Flint, MI 48504

 Toll-Free: 800-818-3739

 Fax: (810) 230-7992

 Dan at DanTheTravelMan.com <javascript:location.href=>

 For more information, please visit our website:

 danthetravelman.com/doo-wop
<http://www.danthetravelman.com/lists/lt.php?id=NxkDAFUDXQ8NTAEEA05TUA8BCw%3D%3D>

 Book now by visiting us online:

 http://www.danthetravelman.com/lists/lt.php?id=NxkDAFUDXAYETAEEA05TUA8BCw%3D%3D

 Click here to register for your chance to win a cruise for 2!
<http://www.danthetravelman.com/lists/lt.php?id=NxkDAFUDXAYFTAEEA05TUA8BCw%3D%3D>

 Drawing for the next cruise giveaway is June 30!

 <http://www.danthetravelman.com/lists/lt.php?id=NxkDAFUDXAYGTAEEA05TUA8BCw%3D%3D>
 <http://www.danthetravelman.com/lists/lt.php?id=NxkDAFUDXAYHTAEEA05TUA8BCw%3D%3D>

--
If you do not want to receive any more newsletters,
http://www.danthetravelman.com/lists/lt.php?id=NxkDAFUDXAYATAEEA05TUA8BCw%3D%3D