[Imc-newsroom] Cruising With Dr. Monica Ganz

dan at danthetravelman.com dan at danthetravelman.com
Wed May 4 19:54:39 CDT 2011

Disney Cruise Lines ~ Disney Wonder

October 30 - November 6, 2011

7 Night Sailing - Mexican Cruise/Conference 2011

"Make It A Lifestyle"

Travel, vacation, cruises, exotic places - sounds good. All of these
things can be yours by joining us on one of Make it a Lifestyleâ„¢
Cruises. We all gather together with other people who are concerned
about their weight and want to live a healthier lifestyle. We gather
together to learn from one another and to play together. We explore
adventures that we would never been able to do with out our weight
loss.

Visit www.DanTheTravelMan.com <../../../../>
 or Call 800-818-3739

 More Information

 Dan Schmier

 All-Star Cruises & Travel, Inc.

 5386 Kelly Road

 Flint, MI 48504

 Toll-Free: 800-818-3739

 Fax: (810) 230-7992

 Dan at DanTheTravelMan.com <mailto:Dan at DanTheTravelMan.com>

 For more information, please visit our website:

 www.danthetravelman.com/doctor-monica-ganz-cruises
<http://danthetravelman.com/doctor-monica-ganz-cruises/index.htm>

 Don't forget to register for the free cruise for two drawing!
<http://danthetravelman.com/win-a-cruise-for-two.html>

--
If you do not want to receive any more newsletters,