[Imc-newsroom] Join Our Hypno-Cruise 2012

dan at danthetravelman.com dan at danthetravelman.com
Sun May 15 11:17:58 CDT 2011

Princess Cruises ~ Crown Princess

January 21 - January 28, 2012

 Welcome to the HypnoCruise! Are you ready to have a week of fun,
insight and personal growth? I am already looking forward to meeting
each and everyone of you! Bring your spouse, your family, your friends
and coworkers...make a "team building" event for your employees...the
benefits are endless...

 We promise a week of positive energy and increased
insight...exploring the power of Hypnosis and the science of
Graphology to access the most successful YOU!

 Hypnosis / hypnotherapy is a scientifically verified and effective
technique that can promote accelerated human change. With hypnosis /
hypnotherapy we can create desired changes in behavior and encourage
mental and physical wellbeing.

 We look forward to seeing you on the Hypno-Cruise! Please visit
http://www.danthetravelman.com/hypno
<http://www.danthetravelman.com/hypno/>
 to book today.

 More Information

 Dan Schmier

 All-Star Cruises & Travel, Inc.

 5386 Kelly Road

 Flint, MI 48504

 Toll-Free: 800-818-3739

 Fax: (810) 230-7992

 Dan at DanTheTravelMan.com <mailto:Dan at DanTheTravelMan.com>

 For more information, please visit our website:

 www.danthetravelman.com/hypno <http://danthetravelman.com/hypno/>

 Don't forget to register for the free cruise for two drawing!
<http://danthetravelman.com/win-a-cruise-for-two.html>

--
If you do not want to receive any more newsletters,