[Imc-newsroom] Great American Songbook Cruise 2012 - Booking Now!

dan at danthetravelman.com dan at danthetravelman.com
Thu Nov 3 16:46:18 CDT 2011

The Great American Songbook 2012

featuring vocalist & pianist Kevin Cole

Royal Caribbean International - Freedom of the Seas

March 4 - 11, 2012

 Do you like the music of Michael Bublé, Harry Connick Jr., and Tony
Bennett?

 Then you're gonna love KEVIN COLE!
 A true American phenomenon, and multi-award winner, Kevin sings like
a young Sinatra and plays piano like Gershwin. You'll experience the
best of American jazz standards from the man who was the favorite
performer of the songwriters who wrote the Great American Songbook.
You'll enjoy his performances and also spend time with him off stage
where he'll share personal stories of the songwriters he knew like
Irving Berlin, Harold Arlen, Hugh Martin, Burton Lane and many more.

 Join us for Rhythm, Romance and Rhapsody on the Blue seas with Kevin
Cole!

 The first island you see rises up from the water like an emerald
mirage. And it invites you to explore its many distinctive
pleasures--the turquoise waters accented with rainbow fish, the
laid-back pace in the charming towns, the gracious, hospitable locals
who welcome you, the fresh island food and tropical drinks, and the
infectious music--everywhere you go, music! This could describe any of
the Caribbean places you can visit year round. And does.

 You are cordially invited to join us on our Great American Songbook
2012 departing from Port Canaveral, Florida on Sunday March 4, 2012
aboard the beautiful...Freedom of The Seas. We will visit Labadee,
Haiti - Falmouth, Jamaica - George Town, Grand Cayman - Cozumel,
Mexico. We have held space for 140 passengers on this magical...and
musical cruise!

 America's pianist Kevin Cole has delighted audiences with a
repertoire that includes the best of 20th Century American Music.
Kevin Cole's performances, especially his interpretation of Gershwin,
have prompted accolades from some of the foremost critics in America.

For more information or to book today,

visit DanTheTravelMan.com
<http://www.danthetravelman.com/lists/lt.php?id=NxkHD1EEVAYMTAEKAk5TUA8BCw%3D%3D>

or call us toll-free 800.818.3739

 More Information

 Daniel Schmier

 All-Star Cruises & Travel, Inc.

 5386 Kelly Road

 Flint, MI 48504

 Toll-Free: 800-818-3739

 Fax: (810) 230-7992

 Dan at DanTheTravelMan.com <javascript:location.href=>

 For more information, please visit our website:

 http://www.danthetravelman.com/lists/lt.php?id=NxkHD1EEVAcATAEKAk5TUA8BCw%3D%3D
<http://www.danthetravelman.com/lists/lt.php?id=NxkHD1EEVAYMTAEKAk5TUA8BCw%3D%3D>

--
If you do not want to receive any more newsletters,
http://www.danthetravelman.com/lists/lt.php?id=NxkHD1EEVAcGTAEKAk5TUA8BCw%3D%3D