[Imc-newsroom] Check this out

Jess Woods jstrong at solidworks.com
Sat Aug 4 05:46:47 UTC 2012

Hi there, would you be interested to become reasonably rich in just one day?
Gain $6,000 on this symbol, you would invest $500 only.

V N D B valuated on Aug 2010 at $15 million, market rev potential $400 mil
in the following 5 years!

V N D B launched a Controlling Technology for Aero-Space and Auto
Industries, an essential for them, so $$$ will be spent on buying out.

Who of the big guys will become a new owner of V N D B? We don't care! We
invest in V N D B today at $0.10 before it hits a $1 as it happened two
years ago!

Don't waste your time! Get minimum of $500 of V N D B shares this Monday
at the awesome .06, call broker or use your own online trading account at
Ameritrade or similar.