[Imc-newsroom] Request for confirmation

Phplistwebmaster list at blueoceanline.net
Sun Aug 19 03:31:14 UTC 2012

Sorry to bother you: we are cleaning up our database and it appears that
you have previously signed up to our shipping update and not confirmed your
subscription.
We can\'t wait to send you our Shipping Updates, so please click the
following link to activate your subscription.

If you did not interested in receiving shipping update, or no longer wish
to activate it, take no action. Simply delete this message and that will be
the end of it.

Thank You

Shiplane Transport,Inc
Phone: 212-400-1690
Email: info at shiplanetransport.com
The Experts in Shipping to Dominican Republic...

  Almost welcome to our newsletter(s) ...

  Someone, hopefully you, has subscribed your email address to the
following newsletters:

    * peluche

  If this is correct, please click the following link to confirm your
subscription.
  Without this confirmation, you will not receive any newsletters.

http://blueoceanline.net/lists/?p=confirm&uid=dcc6f9c35ac0c155ecc7d9459a970df4

  If this is not correct, you do not need to do anything, simply delete
this message.

  Thank you