[Imc-newsroom] Stock watch alert

Morgan Sosa people6428 at terpalum.umd.edu
Sat Feb 18 07:55:57 CST 2012

ARE YOU INVESTING IN C F_E_C D_._O B YET? DO IT!

'Strong support from the government coupled with increasing globalization
has led to rapid and consistent growth in China's education sector. The
government has opened up the sector to private players and is providing
substantial support to improve the quality of non-public funded education.'

*It spells Multi-Billion pay day for C F_E_C D_._O B that is currently
available under 0.06 and expected to reach 1.50 in next 2 weeks!

-C F_E_C D_._O B is super charged New Oriental in the making! New Oriental
Education & Techno trading at 20 times forward earnings!

GET INTO C F_E_C D_._O B FIRST THING ON TUESDAY AND GET YOURSELF PAID TONS
OF $$$$ IN THE NEXT 2 WEEKS!

OUR PROVISION TO OUR READERS: Announcements in this newscast proclamation
contain forward-looking statements for the purposes of appropriate
securities protocols. We depend that you should further your research on
credible news sites as well the S.E.C's website for detailed material on
this and any other public company. To unsubscribe from future email alerts,
please reply back with the 'remove me' in the subject line.