[Imc-newsroom] Bags

Grant Burks bh.skovvej at gentofte.dk
Sun Nov 25 13:50:30 UTC 2012

Hello Newsroom

Fast, knowledgeable and responsive response to customer service requests regarding all product and order matters.
Cheaper than ever and there is no need to wait ages in the stores.

I have bought 3 ladies watches from prestige-replicaz and all 3 are just beautiful! I was initially quite worried about making an online purchase, but Sherry kept me updated and replied to my emails all the way.  - I'll definitely buy again.
Thanks for the fast response. You guys are great!
                     Grant Burks