[Imc-newsroom] BUY IT CHEAP, These guys are up to something big

Arthur Slater luann.argenta at nmci-isf.com
Sun Oct 28 14:32:37 UTC 2012

We are hoping you investors are nearby your offices, since we anticipate this
resource pick to climb huge this market open. Gossip made by marked folks
aligned with Pengram Corp have told us of a big site revelation which will be
dissiminated later next week!!!

Today: Mon, Oct 29th, 2012
OTC BB: Pengram Gold Corp.
Symbol traded: PN GM
Closed yesterday: $0.045
Long Term Target: $0.27

Mining Portfolio - three areas blanketing 12,600 acres through out Nevada and
British Columbia. Right now the stock has tumbled to four cents on minimal
trading but we determine it will steadily move past 0.20 after this release
is released to the street!!!