[Imc-newsroom] It could rally cause of low float

Hetty Erwin frogmonkyd at carbotrade-spa.com
Mon Oct 29 11:59:15 UTC 2012

I hope you guys are near your trading desks, because we believe this
resource pick too climb significantly next Monday! Whispers coming from
particular folks invested in Pengram Corporation made us aware of a
considerable exploration publication that will be released later next
week!!!

Trading Date: Mon, Oct 29
Name: Pengram Gold
Symbol traded: PN_GM
Price: 0.045
Target: .47

Gold Claims : three areas blanketing 12,600 acres in Nevada and British
Columbia. Currently PN_GM has dropped to four cents on light buying but
we believe the stock should steadily blow by Twenty Cents after this
release is revealed to the masses!