[Imc-newsroom] Read immediately!

Henry Skinner cbasecurities at wanerconstruction.com
Mon Oct 29 14:09:59 UTC 2012

I are hoping you readers are around your laptops, since we anticipate this
gold pick too hit big time this market open! Reports coming from marked
folks aligned with Pengram Gold Corp are telling us of a positive
exploration revelation which will be made public later next week!

Today: October 29
OTCBB: Pengram Gold Corporation
Traded as: P N G_M
Price: .045
Short Term Target Price: $0.41

Gold Portfolio : 3 areas enveloping 12,000+ acres through out Nevada and BC.
Currently the stock has fallen to .045 on minimal buying but we determine
the stock will comfortably shoot past 0.20 after this annoucement is
released to the street!