[Imc-newsroom] Fwd: Re: Better Business Bureau Complaint

LinkedIn Connections connections at linkedin.com
Wed Sep 19 08:50:13 UTC 2012

Good afternoon,Here with the Better Business Bureau would like to inform you that we have received a complaint (ID 2164564086) from a customer of yours in regard to their dealership with you.Please open the COMPLAINT REPORT attached to this email (open with Internet Explorer/Mozilla Firefox) to view the details on this issue and suggest us about your position as soon as possible.We hope to hear from you shortly.Regards,Braiden ClementsDispute CounselorBetter Business Bureau