[Imc-newsroom] ***New Spec Rating of 1 Legend Pick***

Julian England johnwallis at skytraders.com.au
Tue Sep 25 07:59:41 UTC 2012

Traded as: FUE_G
Advice: Purchase/Stay

Buy at: 0.284
5 Day Goal Price: 1.85

Traders, this is a Champ. Turnover volume during the previous 3 weeks
massive change level!!!

IMPORTANT INFORMATION.

BIG NEWS EXPECTED.

NEWS:

Federal Judge Rules That Poker is More a Game of Skill Than Chance!

Face Up Entertainment Group, Inc. (OTC BB: FUE_G), "while our model is
member established and at this time allowed in at least 37 states in the
USA, the result of legalized internet texas holdem could be massive for our
organization and for others in this space. Our smart system is easily
Flexible and we intend to be competitivewhen the day arrives based on a
national statutory ruling."

Face Up Gaming`s unique platform is being used in generating a gigantic
global social gaming community involving of games from all regions of the
globe, providing native localized as well as many native tounge functions!

We need not say more!!! Action starts September, 25 first thing!