[Imc-newsroom] Order Detail

Express Mail Service 817-hmm at irving.com
Sat Feb 2 05:33:23 UTC 2013

We soon acquired the knack, however, of pushing and throwing aside the soil, then lifting the canes gently through what remained, and shaking them clear.The canes were left until a heavy shower of rain washed them clean; then Winnie and Bobsey tied them up. We gave steady and careful attention to the Antwerps, since they would be our main dependence for income. I also raked in around the hills of one row a liberal dressing of wood ashes, intending to note its effect. Hitherto the Sabbaths had been stormy and the roads bad, and we had given the days to rest and family sociability. But at last there came a mild, sunny morning, and we resolved to find a church-home. I had heard that Dr. Lyman, who preached in the nearest village had the faculty of keeping young people awake. Therefore we harnessed the old bay-horse to our market-wagon, donned our go-ter-meetins, as Junior called his Sunday clothes, and started. Whatever might be the result of the sermon, the drive promised to do us good
 .

		Fed
		Ex

			Order: KGH-3823-23916517

			Order Date:

				Thursday, 24 January 2013, 10:24 AM

			Dear Customer,

			Your parcel has arrived at the post office
			at January 29.Our courier was unable to deliver
			the parcel to you.

				To receive your parcel, please, go to the
				nearest office and show this receipt.

										GET & PRINT RECEIPT

				Best Regards, The FedEx Team.

				FedEx 1995-2012