[Imc-newsroom] Gold Watches

Valentin Heath billingn at nfonix.com
Sun Jan 20 12:53:13 UTC 2013

Hello Newsroom

Only products, which are of high quality and excellent workmanship.
A very simple & fast shopping experience through our custom built store.

I just received my PN-20 (Panerai Luminor GMT Automatic), and I have to say I'm really impressed. I have ordered from quite a few replica sites in the past, and I always ended up sending the watch back disappointed. I hope this makes it into your customer comments section. I would recommend this site to anyone. Very prompt delivery, great prices and wonderful quality.
Thanks
                     Valentin Heath