[Imc-newsroom] I can't believe you helped me save over $2, 000 on this gold watches

Monte Napier brian at briankang.com
Sun Jul 21 21:29:27 UTC 2013

Hello Newsroom

If a watch comes with leather bands, it is 100% genuine pelt. Get one of them and lose all your misgivings.
Visit Presige and we will help you to make their dreams come true.

Am a repeated customer. VERY satisfied with products and service - excellent quality watches, fast shipping and good e-mail contact.
Many thanks
                     Monte Napier