[Imc-newsroom] Attn: Public Relations Director - Gebbie Press here

Gebbie Press Inc Gebbie_Press-Inc at sending-mail.net
Wed Mar 13 17:15:47 UTC 2013

Mark Gebbie, editor and publisher here at the keyboard. Please forward this to your public relations person - unless they
are fresh out of journalism school, I can almost assure you they know who Gebbie Press is!
If your organization needs publicity or sends press releases to the media, would you kindly consider
Gebbie Press for your needs? We provide quality data at very affordable prices. The All-In-One Media Dirrectory
details information on more than 23,000 US Newspapers, Radio & TV stations, Trade & Consumer magazines
plus Black and Hispanic media.
We also have an affordable online press release distribution service, provide our data in Excel format and even offer
single state media lists.
Gebbie Press has served the PR field since the year 19 and 55.
We are a true Mom and Pop shop, so when you call Gebbie Press, you'll get a Gebbie to help you!
See www.gebbieinc.com/special.htm for our best possible deals, including our print directory (165.00) AND
a complete set of electronic data (395.00) for just 315.00.
Short of paying you to use Gebbie Press, that's the best I can do ;>)
They say a picture is worth a thousands words, but I'd take a thousand of
Shakespeare's words over most pictures any day. That said, if you enable
images, below are some screen shots from our online PR service, PRPro.

Cordially,
Mark Gebbie
Gebbie Press
PO Box 1000