[Imc-radio] This week's show, and upcoming highlights

Clint Popetz clint at ucimc.org
Wed Apr 2 16:32:24 CST 2003

Greetings,

	This week's show will feature:

	(a) Walter Matherly's "No a la guerra" piece, running around
15 minutes.

	(b) Sam's interview with Matt Ewing of Defenders of Wildlife,
running around 6 minutes.

	I will be interviewing Robert Seifert tomorrow, and Kevin will
record his forum at the library and produce the resulting piece, for
the 4/14 show.  4/14 is the first of three likely pledge drive shows
on WEFT, so we will be doing some yapping on the show to drum up
support.  On 4/13 Peter Rohloff will interview the folks from the
Palestinian Truth Tour, and record their talk, likely for 4/21.  Other
pieces in the works include Jerry's piece on David Blume and Ondine's
piece on media bias in constructing a show.

	Keep up the great work everyone!  No meeting again this week,
unless someone feels the need to meet...

	...also, Kevin has been tirelessly coordinating headlines for
months.  So feel free to send headlines his way, and send him thanks
as well!  And if you want to read headlines with us at 5:30, just be
at the studio by 5:15.

				-Clint
Clint Popetz                   Home:  217-398-3831
  Urbana-Champaign             IMC:   217-344-8820
    Independent Media Center   Email: clint at ucimc.org
      Radio News Coordinator   USPS:  502 W. Washington Champaign, IL 61820